BSS in ATL that sell Dominican products?

cookie507 said:
Does anyone know of any stores or salons in ATL that sell Dominican hair products?

I'd sure like the answer to THIS one. However, I know you can purchase a few products at the Salons.

I am planning on visiting Mary Jane's On Auburn soon, because I need some Salerm. I know that Angela told me, last year, that they sold products.

I've never heard of Mary Jane's. I was going to go to Lilly's in Norcross because my friend goes there and her blowouts are always so silky. I'm not sure if Lilly's sells any products though.

mkh_77 said:
Some of the Beauty 7 Marts sell Salerm, and Lilly's does sell products.

Whoa...really? There's one in Union City I know of for sure and ....well, I can't think of the other locations... :D

There's a Beauty 7 Mart on Cobb Parkway (away from the E-W Conn. after you cross Spring Rd) and one on Cumberland Blvd. in that little shopping center where the Cumberland Diamond Exchange is.

Not a BSS, but the dominican salon in Cobb where I get my done sells alot of products, salerm, alta ego, etc:

Dominican Hair Salon, Inc.
677 Franklin Road
Marietta (off Delk Road and I-75)
(770) 421-8380

Also, if you go to yahoo yellow pages, and search Atlanta for "dominican", a few other salons pop up located in Gwinnett (Tucker & Norcross). HTH

Lily's does have a good selection of Dominican products. The place is usually so busy that sometimes it's hard to get help with the merchandise behind the counters and figuring out what product is for what... (most of the labels are in Spanish) and the front coutner staff speaks very little English.

I've been getting mine from Different Hair Salon (two locations: one at 5530 Buford Hwy, suite 303 in Norcross 678.291.0920 and another at 4975 Jimmy Carter Blvd, suite 390 in Norcross (770.381.8182). Linda is at the Jimmy Carter location and does great hair.

Different Hair Salon has a good selection , including Silicon Mix, Ms. Keyes 10 en 1 Superconditioner for $10. They have lots and lots of products I've seen at sickbay.biz. Their Staff is very helpful at analyzing hair and recommending products that work.

Last edited:
thattvgirl said:
Lily's does have a good selection of Dominican products. The place is usually so busy that sometimes it's hard to get help with the merchandise behind the counters and figuring out what product is for what... (most of the labels are in Spanish) and the front coutner staff speaks very little English.

I've been getting mine from Different Hair Salon (two locations: one at 5530 Buford Hwy, suite 303 in Norcross 678.291.0920 and another at 4975 Jimmy Carter Blvd, suite 390 in Norcross (770.381.8182). Linda is at the Buford Hwy location and does great hair.

Different Hair Salon has a good selection , including Silicon Mix, Ms. Keyes 10 en 1 Superconditioner for $10. They have lots and lots of products I've seen at sickbay.biz. Their Staff is very helpful at analyzing hair and recommending products that work.

Thank you! No problems communicating in this salon?

thattvgirl said:

I've been getting mine from Different Hair Salon (two locations: one at 5530 Buford Hwy, suite 303 in Norcross 678.291.0920 and another at 4975 Jimmy Carter Blvd, suite 390 in Norcross (770.381.8182). Linda is at the Buford Hwy location and does great hair.

oops i skipped this post...thanks for all the info i will probably go to the Different Hair Salon then:)

no problems with communication at Different Hair Salon. Just walk in, tell them what you need for your hair,or let her touch it and feel it herself... and they'll hook you up with some dominican conditioner for $10 or less.

Back