Brown Butter Beauty

Love them. She is a Jewel to do business with. Great Seller.

I've had:

Mixed Greens
Healthy Hair Butter
Detangling Hair Milk
Babbasu Deep Conditioner
Neem Oil

All have been repeat purchases

It's a light Pomade. It's very nice. Light smell. It's a great product.

So is the Healthy Hair Butter.

Great Ingredients on both.

NessaNessa Lemme see who else used/tried this??? Umm....empressri

I know there's more.

It's a nice line. She's a Great Vendor. And I think you'll be pleased with anything you get from her.

The packaging is nice. She ships quick and she gives you a "Discount Code" with your next order.

I can't wait to dig into the 2 Babbasu DC'ers I've been holding onto in my Stash.

Honestly, she reminds me alot of Darcy's Botanicals. If you've ever used DB, it's very similar in Simplicity and Presentation.

@NessaNessa Lemme see who else used/tried this??? Umm....@empressri

I know there's more.

It's a nice line. She's a Great Vendor. And I think you'll be pleased with anything you get from her.

The packaging is nice. She ships quick and she gives you a "Discount Code" with your next order.

I can't wait to dig into the 2 Babbasu DC'ers I've been holding onto in my Stash.

Honestly, she reminds me alot of Darcy's Botanicals. If you've ever used DB, it's very similar in Simplicity and Presentation.

Thanks so much!! I just wanna make sure I get the good stuff :lol: I cant wait to try the DC. Looks good! Once again thank you!

NessaNessa Lemme see who else used/tried this??? Umm....empressri

I know there's more.

yeah it was just okay for me

Anyone still use this line?

I had the same experience as @IDareT'sHair.
The DC is quite lovely but the citrus EOs in it irritate my scalp. My hair would be soft and moisturized and then the next day the itching would start and become unbearable within two days. If you don't have an issue with citrus, it's very nice.
My hair loved it but the conditioner did not love me :nono:

I had the same experience as .
The DC is quite lovely but the citrus EOs in it irritate my scalp. My hair would be soft and moisturized and then the next day the itching would start and become unbearable within two days. If you don't have an issue with citrus, it's very nice.
My hair loved it but the conditioner did not love me :nono:
@rileypak
This. Totally.:yep: I had to re-wash. My Head was :couchfire:

Back