Brooklyn ladies looking for a Dominican salon

Kitkat

Looks like a new Dominican salon opened on Nostrand Avenue just off of Clarkson Avenue with a green and white awning. Don't know if anyone posted on this already; if so, sorry for the repetition!!

Thanks Kitkat
smile.gif
This is a very convenient location for me.

I didn't go into the store - I passed by very early, at 7:45. And Asummertyme, take the 2 or the 5 to the Winthrop Street station.

[ QUOTE ]
Kitkat said:
Looks like a new Dominican salon opened on Nostrand Avenue just off of Clarkson Avenue with a green and white awning. Don't know if anyone posted on this already; if so, sorry for the repetition!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen that place but don't know anyone who has been there yet. However, I have been going to The Dominican Way for years. Maria knows how to wrap the heck outta my hair. Also, she gives a great trim and cut. They speak English in there and are very professional!

Hey Ladies, I went there today and was pleasantly surprised. It's called "Ser Bella." My hair was looking serious, I had a fro and relaxed hair thing going, not pretty. I got a mean wash and set and then a blow dry. For 8 weeks without a relaxer my hair was bangin. I paid $16 in total and that included a wrap and deep condition too. I was very pleased. I would recommend it. On Mondays and Wednesdays they have $10 wash and sets. Relaxers are $25.

25 dollars?????that is madd good!! mine is 35 bucks!! r they gentle with the hair? let a sister know.....i may have to switch ...

wow! i am still debating whether to go to marcia mainly because christmas is coming up and that will take out a chunk of that money there. i dont mind traveling as long as the price and the service is right. who has gotten a touchup for less than 50 and their hair came out looking good? God bless you all.

Back