BronxDiva...

daviine

I noticed that in your picturetrail album, you have the 10 en 1 conditioner. What's the difference betweem the one in the jar and the one in the bottle. I want to buy some for my mom for Christmas.

The one in a bottle is a rinse so you dont need to keep it in that long. It is lighter than the one in the the jar. If you need more information let me know. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do you find that one works better than the other? I've never used it before. I've posted questions about it but no one knew much about it.....Let me reread what I asked now that I have your attention.... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Here was the question:

10 en 1----I read the jar but I still couldn't tell if it was supposed to be moisturizing or protein. Does it give slip? It wasn't that expensive but I'm trying to keep my products down to a minimum.

Slip is like the slippery feeling you get...when your fingers just slip through your hair....I hope you understood that

My birthday is on the 10th so I gues that will be my gift to myslef or from someone. I have to check my calendar to see if my touchup fall around that date .....I haven't called yet though...should I have? When are you planning on going?

My birthday is the 3rd and I am planning on going that saturday. Ahhh a fellow capricorn /images/graemlins/grin.gif my sister is going at the end of the month and she had to make an appointment this week because Marvin was almost booked.

You can try Duane Reede or in Newark, NJ there is a street called Broad street with a few beauty supply stores I was told they should have it there.

Thanks for this info BronxDiva! ( I had asked you on another thread ). It so happens that I will be going up there to that area for my touch up this week and will keep an eye open for any such stores. That area sounds like Elizabeth which is close to Newark.
rosebud

Back