Bringing my cheap self out of lurkdom

PassionFruit

If I can buy well over $5 to feed my PJ addiction ( along with my shoe addiction and more) I can pay the lil fee, stop sponging info and come out of lurkdom to share experiences and learn from everyone else who shares

I have a fotki.... not much there because I couldnt load more pictures... I was told how to ask for more space but I didnt notate the directions so unless somewhere here can help me, I dont know what to do

Im natural ( with the exception of jet black dye that I put in a month or so during an act of desperation & weakness) and mostly 3B, a lil of other stuff.... Major nape & edge damage due to traction alopecia as well as female pattern baldness... Did the DC in January but left enough to cover danags areas for my I wanna be cute days

I co-wash about every other day with Bioinfusion Naturals Rosemary Mint Conditioner...

Daily use aloe vera/glycerin mix and seal with a mix of castor/coconut oil and most nights I sleep with satin bonnet
I had been usin as MN/Sulfur mix on my edges and nape daily but been slipping on the job with that lately

weekly I DC with either Motions Protein CPR or Aphogee 2 Min Reconstructor or Porosity Control

Once a month I do clarifying shampoo with Avalon Organics Lemon Clarifying shampoo

Dont do much as far as vitamins... I take GNC Women's formula and if I remember I take some others but nothing with any regularity at the moment

I guess thats it about me... hopefully more to follow

Back