Bride with long hair

Forget about her hair. The wedding/slide show was absolutely beautiful! I almost cried and I don't know these people.

Yes my girl Yante Coi's brother is a photographer in Atlanta and he has a wonderful portfolio! If you want more information for a shower, wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, engagement photos, corporate photos, etc. let me know and I can pass along his contact information!

He is truly talented!

When I get married again I will have to give you a call because these pictures were fantastic. I loved them. I was all emotional and I don't know these people. I thought this was great. Thanks

Very beautiful! I just love wedding pictures. And it's not often that you see a bride with her hair down wearing a veil, most of the weddings I've been to when the bride wears a veil, she wears her hair up.

What a lovely bride! And what a beautiful couple they made!:)

camellia said:
Very beautiful! I just love wedding pictures. And it's not often that you see a bride with her hair down wearing a veil, most of the weddings I've been to when the bride wears a veil, she wears her hair up.
What a lovely bride! And what a beautiful couple they made!:)

So true! what a beautiful album:p

Simply beautiful, I loved all her poses and facial expressions, very cute couple.

OT:krissyprissy, love :love: the huge pic of your hair in your siggy, looks like I'm standing behind you and can touch it. That encouraged me to keep my braids in until the end of next month, I hope to be there when I get my touch-up, then I'll give up C&G, I'll be semi-satisfied with that.

Thanks for sharing. That slide show to the music was a very nice touch. And I'm stealing those flower arrangements. Everything was very simple and elegant from the bridesmaid dresses to the flowers.

the slide show was amazing!!!!!!!!!! I love how he captures the little details like their hands with new wedding rings
the husband was good looking!!! hehe
that was some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen

Wow. Beautiful video & wedding. He does good work. I wish I had him photograph my wedding. Our photographer sucked & he did work for Oprah...go figure:ohwell:.

zora said:
Forget about her hair. The wedding/slide show was absolutely beautiful! I almost cried and I don't know these people.

You took the words right out of my mouth... that wedding was awe inspiring.

Back