Bridal Party Accessories And Gifts

Menina Preta

Where'd you find your bridal party's jewelry? How about pocket squares for the groomsmen? What gifts did you give your girls?

Just curious!

I didn't buy the jewelry for my girls yet but there are wholesale places in manhattan where you can buy affordable jewelry. When I was in a wedding last year the bride got our jewelry from there. I found a nice pair of earrings there but haven't bought them yet.

For our gifts, the bride got us a small jewelry box and a bracelet to wear.

Havent gotten pocket squares or gifts yet.

Last edited:
Where'd you find your bridal party's jewelry? How about pocket squares for the groomsmen? What gifts did you give your girls?

Just curious!

Ok gift or my girls:
Floral robes
Earrings
Personalized compact mirrors
barefoot sandals for the ceremony and reception
Paying for 1/2 of their make up

Our pocket squares came with the tuxes
For jewelry try something like charming charlie
I got them small individual gifts and paid for their makeup

I paid for makeup for the girls who wanted it.
I paid for hair for my maid of honor (one of them).
I got the entire bridal party these amazing pearl necklaces from etsy.
I also got them matching bracelets, but those arrived the next day! :mad: I still have some left that I need to give them.

Groomsmen:
We got them all matching Ray Bans. They loved them, and it so happened to come in very handy for our outdoor wedding ceremony.

I didn't buy the jewelry for my girls yet but there are wholesale places in manhattan where you can buy affordable jewelry. When I was in a wedding last year the bride got our jewelry from there. I found a nice pair of earrings there but haven't bought them yet.

For our gifts, the bride got us a small jewelry box and a bracelet to wear.

Havent gotten pocket squares or gifts yet.

Do you have an address for these wholesale places? I'd like to check them out. I'm considering getting some Swarovski crystal earrings online.

Update: I went to the wholesale stores that you mentioned, loca. Thanks for the locations! Very few pieces that looked bridal for bridesmaids, but I did see lots of casual wear items. Too bad I'm trying to curtail any non-wedding spending, so I didn't buy anything. I think I may try an online retailer for the earrings.

Back