Brewer's Yeast Question

soslychic

Brewer\'s Yeast Question

On the "brewer's yeast, natures wonder food" thread I honeyrockette posted this list of ingredients for the brewers yeast, but I looked at many brewers yeast and it dosn't have all that in it. Or is it just that all of these ingredients aren't listed. I want to make sure I get the one with all the b vitamins and amino acids. Is that all brewers yeast or do the brands differ?

Vitamin A
Vitamin C
Thiamine
Riboflavin
Niacin
Calcium
Iron
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Pyridoxine
Folic Acid
Vitamin B-12
Phosporous
Iodine
Magnesium
Zinc
Copper
Biotin
Pantothenic
Inositol
Choline
Manganese
RNA
DNA
PABA
Selenium
Chromium
Potassium
Alanine
Argnine
Aspartic Acid
Cystine
Glutamic Acid
Glycine
Histidine
Isoleucine
Leucine
Lysine
Methionine
Phenylalanine
Proline
Serine
Threonine
Tryptophane
Tyrosine
Valine

Re: Brewer\'s Yeast Question

My can lists all of those ingredients. Lewis Labs 100% Pure Brewer's Yeast. I got mine from Whole Foods (health food store). I need to start back taking it, but it's pretty gross.

I just got that 2 days ago and mine does not list all the essential vitamins. It does list all the proteins that are found in my protein drink. I compared them. It also list some minerals.

It has an after tast like Guiness or beer. It's not so bad if you drink beer. Actually I dont mine the tast at all.

[ QUOTE ]
HOTCHOCOLATE said:
My can lists all of those ingredients. Lewis Labs 100% Pure Brewer's Yeast. I got mine from Whole Foods (health food store). I need to start back taking it, but it's pretty gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks HOTCHOCOLATE. Is yours in a pill or powder form? If it is powder, does it come in a pill. I don't know if I'll be able to suck down that nasty powder. Can you mask the powder taste somehow? Also, how much was it?

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
[ QUOTE ]
HOTCHOCOLATE said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks HOTCHOCOLATE. Is yours in a pill or powder form? If it is powder, does it come in a pill. I don't know if I'll be able to suck down that nasty powder. Can you mask the powder taste somehow? Also, how much was it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I only found the powder. I could not mask the taste and believe me, I tried.

Back