Breakouts!

mytia

SuperWoman!
Has anyone ever had any breakouts from any of the supplements you're taking. MSM is the only new thing I've added and I look like I'm going through puberty all over again except I didn't get acne then. I don't know if this is a cleansing thing or what I thought maybe my body was trying to get rid of the impurities but I don't know. Can anyone explain this if my skin isn't back to normal soon I'm throwing the MSM out!
mad.gif

MSM is notorious for causing breakouts. Some say it causes a detox of the body that manifests itself in the skin.

Try drinking more water, and lowering the dosage.

I never experienced breakouts from MSM but I did with the biotin I was taking. The body will attempt to flush out toxins in any way that it can and that includes through the skin if not through the normal excretion process. To minimize breakouts, be sure to increase your water intake and make sure you having normal bowel activity to prevent a backup in the detoxification process.
smile.gif
Hope this helps!

I drink at least 2liters of water a day and that's the least but I'll add more to see if this works thanks
look.gif

take less..some people's breakouts diminished when they reduced the amount. if you're already drinking that much water, that should be plenty.

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
take less..some people's breakouts diminished when they reduced the amount. if you're already drinking that much water, that should be plenty.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll try taking less and see what happens.

Back