Breakage, the story of my life...

I know everyone is usually somewhat picky about their natural hairstyles, but have you tried to just moisturize and rock your 'fro? :yep: I ask because looking at the picture, when my hair was that length, just a few months ago I might add, it was the easiest to maintain and I retained healthy, strong, hair. I would do overnight baggying with S-curl and a olive oil and in the morning, spritz with water to refresh and 'go. I think you may be overthinking your regimen and stressing your hair. Please don't take that personally, I'm just wondering if you could add more moisturizers :lick: and keep it simple and give your hair a break from the protein and heat --even the blow dryer.

If you're looking for a good, affordable conditioner, try Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. I hope you find a good solution that resolves your hair issues. :yep:

Tonight I picked up some KeraCare Humecto from my BSS. Walmart had some Mizani H2o and moisturefuse. Does anybody have any experience with these?

These are good conditioners, I'm sure you'll notice a difference in your hair once you start using them regularly. :yep:

Back