Breakage (please help)

LegsLegsLegs

I recently noticed that a small section in the back of my head has hair breakage
9B2ADD8B-8677-4257-A365-67F339DF1DE4.jpeg (in the pic [excuse the spots from my dirty mirror], I’m showing the left side but the breakage is that bottom section from the left side to the right side of my head). That part of my hair with breakage is only APL & all of my other hair in the back is grazing WL. I’m not sure how it happened but I’m thinking maybe it was when I kept my hair in a bun for an entire week or two (depression)?? I have never dealt with breakage so I’m not sure how to fix this. I got some hair growth oil and I plan on taking better care of my hair and keeping it French braided. My hair has always thrived in French braids. Has anybody else experienced hair breakage? What did u do to fix the issue?

I’m actually dealing with a bit of breakage. What had happened was I had braids and they were too long and everyone kept accidentally yanking them. Even me lol. And then I took my hair down while I was sick. Ripped through my hair even though I know better. Sigh. I got a silk press and trimmed so I know my starting point (my hair is relaxed). Then I got my hair braided in a sew in pattern and now I’m wearing my headband wig. I’m taking my multis, and every night (um, almost every night) I have a “cocktail”. It’s collagen, super greens, some sulfur, and of course water lol. For the outside I had my oil mix with a little sulfur, my spray leave in, and my TGIN Green Tea. I use this just about every other day. I wash weekly if I feel good and biweekly any other time. I deep condition in the braids, under my hot head for 30 minutes then I rinse out. That’s it I think, I’ll come back if I remember something else.

I’m actually dealing with a bit of breakage. What had happened was I had braids and they were too long and everyone kept accidentally yanking them. Even me lol. And then I took my hair down while I was sick. Ripped through my hair even though I know better. Sigh. I got a silk press and trimmed so I know my starting point (my hair is relaxed). Then I got my hair braided in a sew in pattern and now I’m wearing my headband wig. I’m taking my multis, and every night (um, almost every night) I have a “cocktail”. It’s collagen, super greens, some sulfur, and of course water lol. For the outside I had my oil mix with a little sulfur, my spray leave in, and my TGIN Green Tea. I use this just about every other day. I wash weekly if I feel good and biweekly any other time. I deep condition in the braids, under my hot head for 30 minutes then I rinse out. That’s it I think, I’ll come back if I remember something else.
Oh wow. I remember a long time ago my hair thinned out from wearing heavy individual braids. That’s good u have a really good regimen/routine though. I have heard some good things about sulfur. I’m going to look into adding that to my regimen too.Thanks for the tips and for sharing your routine.
I am looking into getting a headband wig too!!!! They look so simple!

Oh wow. I remember a long time ago my hair thinned out from wearing heavy individual braids. That’s good u have a really good regimen/routine though. I have heard some good things about sulfur. I’m going to look into adding that to my regimen too.Thanks for the tips and for sharing your routine.
I am looking into getting a headband wig too!!!! They look so simple!
No problem! I got mine from Amazon of all places lol it’s really soft and looks good.

Back