Breakage and shedding at the crown

aikaa71

I got this problem with shedding and breakage in the area between my crown and nape. I have done all i can; hot oil treatments , deep conditioning, using wide tooth comb & satin scarfs, all the proper haircare steps.

I used the aphogee treatment last week, followed up with keracare humecto and thought that this would help but im still have the shedding.

Im so mad cos now i definately know that with my last retouch(5 weeks ago), the relaxer was not rinsed out properly.I went to a stylist to get it done, BAD idea.
nuts.gif

I need help, please.

[ QUOTE ]
I got this problem with shedding and breakage in the area between my crown and nape. I have done all i can; hot oil treatments , deep conditioning, using wide tooth comb & satin scarfs, all the proper haircare steps.

I used the aphogee treatment last week, followed up with keracare humecto and thought that this would help but im still have the shedding.

Im so mad cos now i definately know that with my last retouch(5 weeks ago), the relaxer was not rinsed out properly.I went to a stylist to get it done, BAD idea.
nuts.gif

I need help, please.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you know some of the relaxer was not rinsed out...have you tried nuetralizing shampoo again? That may help. Also doing a mild ACV rinse will help with shedding...just be sure it is dilluted well. I'm sure the others have some advise for you...

Thanks for responding, I washed my hair with a clarifying shampoo, but i will do my next wash with a neutralising shampoo. The ACV rinse sounds like a good idea too.

Thanks

Shedding?? Shedding is natural. You hair will do that. DO you mean breakage?? Cause shedding and breakage is completly different. If your hair is breaking then you need a good protein conditioner, you said you already did aphogee treatment but maybe the other products you are using have protein in it and proein makes you hair hard on purpose so try this if you will..
Wash with creme of nature and then use UBH conditioner and then follow up with a moisturizing Spray. Cause breakage is due to DRY HAIR. Try to keep you hair moisturize to stop the breakage. Ultra Black Hair Conditioner is a regular maintenance formula and it strengthens/lubricatres/and stimulates. You have to follow up with a moisturizing products that has no protein in it. Protein in the moisturizing stage is bad. Make sure you use some form of heat when you deep condition.

*Common Sense*

Back