Brazilian Keratin Treatment Update (pics)

justnotsure

Hi guys, I just washed my hair last night for the first time since the BKT and it is AWESOME!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

My hair is unbelievable today! I put the new pictures in my fotki, including the products I used. I wish that I had done a roller set (which it what I'll probably do next time). It is crazy how all I had to do was straighten out my ends and my hair was all smooth and shiny! If I don't do the rollers, I will wash it in the morning instead of the evening and let it air dry without a scarf or anything so there will be no bends to straighten out.

I love it and now it is my staple. Someone in my family is getting ready to inherit a ton of hair products!! :lachen:

That's great! Waiting to here from Marieb too, have another 2 days before I can do my first wash glad to hear it worked well for you especially the new growth:yep:

Has any one that is natural used the BKT and let it wear off. Did your hair come all the way back to its natural state? I want to try BKT but I do not wan to grow out naturally all over again.

Has any one that is natural used the BKT and let it wear off. Did your hair come all the way back to its natural state? I want to try BKT but I do not wan to grow out naturally all over again.

You need to but BKT in your search and you'll get the newest threads on it. There are plenty of naturals who use it and it wears out. Not lots as this product is new, but the ones who use it are still naturals. This product does not change the structure of your hair. You can check that out through google too. Relaxers break down the structure and reform bonds, this product is a coating. You would not worry about putting a clear gloss over (cellophane) your hair as it would wash out. So too does this product. I'm a natural btw and I have pm'd so many people who are naturals on this site who use this product, and after this summer, I'm going for it. I am staying committed to low maintanence braids until the summer is over.

Justnotsure,
What name brand of BKT did you use and why did you pick that brand? Your hair looks amazing. You did a great job!

Back