Brastrap length after 2 years and 9 months of being natural (vid)

Bubblingbrownshuga

My Christmas present to you ladies! Happy hair growing!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChakaKhanian?feature=mhee

Regimen:
have been pre-pooing with Carol's Daughter Khoret Amen Hair Smoothie...until it runs out. I prefer to use Olive You! Deep Condtioner by myhoneychild.

I wash/condition with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Oil products. To shampoo, I dilute a capful of the Trader Joe's Tea Tree Oil shampoo in a spray bottle. I shake the mixture then apply to soaking wet hair. I do this because although the shampoo is full of great ingredients, I don't like the 'squeaky clean' feel it gives my hair. I don't follow this technique with the conditioner, though. I apply a generous amount to freshly shampooed hair and then I section my hair and comb with a wide toothed comb.

So far, I have trimmed my hair once this year and clipped the ends just recently.

My mainstay hair products include Kinky Curly's Knot Today (for the hair strands), My Asha's Heavenly Hair Pudding (for the hair strands), and Nature's Blessing Pomade (for the scalp).

To freshen bed head, I use a herbal tea mixture of blue malva, horsetail and lavender. I make it by using a coffee maker. To keep this mixture longer, I pour 1/8 of vitamin e oil and 1/4 of Elasta QP's H2 leave in conditioner in the herbal tea mixture and shake it well.

I started back using Elasta QP's Breakage Control Serum due to the indirect heat damage I've suffered.

Last edited:
Great work! Always love seeing your hair. I'm tryna get there in 2012...we'll see what happens. Keep up the great work.

I remember when you relaxed your hair then chopped it all off. Beautiful progress!

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

Your hair has come a long way I wish I had monitored my hair from the BC to today. I was a very nice progression to today. Thanks you!!!!

Cute Video!!! Great progress! Oooohhhh you have my "wheels turning" for 2012. My 2 years and 9 months will be October 2012. Love it and hoping for the same for myself!

Beautiful hair :). Girl all this time I've been subscribed to your channel and I didn't know that your Chakakhanian? Really? Where have I been ?:imstupid: lol

Last edited:
Back