Brand Spanking New!

Divalicious

Hello Ladies!

I feel like I know all of you since I've been an undercover professional lurker for a couple months :lol:. All of you have gorgeous hair and I hope that with all your fantastic advice and tips, someday I'll be able to join the 'beautiful hair club'.

My hair is natural 4b and my biggest issue right now is knots and tangles and my hair is ready for a trim because the last time I had it done was ages ago. Now that it's spring, I want a haircut because I want a fresh start. So, I guess that's about it and I'm glad to be part of this forum. It seems very welcoming and everyone is so supportive. I love that!

welcome:newbie: !!!
As for the knots and tangles you are experiencing, I had the same thing happen to me. I am natural but find that it I braid the hair (before showering) for a braid out and keep the hair stretched, the knots disapear. It was be more work every night to rebraid the hair (I do it in about 8 plaits) but you will save a lot of hair.
hth!!

Thanks for the welcome! Cutie, I'm gonna try braiding the hair before showering. I also do braidouts (because it's the only style I know how to do, lol) so I hope this will cut down on time.

Divalicious said:
Hello Ladies!

I feel like I know all of you since I've been an undercover professional lurker for a couple months :lol:. All of you have gorgeous hair and I hope that with all your fantastic advice and tips, someday I'll be able to join the 'beautiful hair club'.

My hair is natural 4b and my biggest issue right now is knots and tangles and my hair is ready for a trim because the last time I had it done was ages ago. Now that it's spring, I want a haircut because I want a fresh start. So, I guess that's about it and I'm glad to be part of this forum. It seems very welcoming and everyone is so supportive. I love that!

Welcome :wave:

As far as the tangle issue goes, I would suggest maybe getting a little haircut. I know a few years ago I went a while without getting trims and everytime I washed my hair it was a tangled mess. When I got a haircut, everything was much better.

Good Luck in your haircare journey! :)

Welcome!:D

Knots and tangles are my biggest problems also. I think it might juts be a hazard of being natural.

Thanks everyone for your kind replies...

MissMadaam, now you know that I've been in lurker mode for a while when I know what HHG means:lol:

Back