Brand Spanking new member w/ a question?

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Hello All,
I started my hair journey 27 days ago and all is going very well. I have my hair routine but I'm think I should get a different deep conditioner. I currently have UANS (but the ingredients don't seem to be ideal, maybe I'm wrong). Any suggestions?

Hello All,
I started my hair journey 27 days ago and all is going very well. I have my hair routine but I'm think I should get a different deep conditioner. I currently have UANS (but the ingredients don't seem to be ideal, maybe I'm wrong). Any suggestions?

Welcome!!! :drunk: What is UANS?

:welcome: Nix08. I don't know what UANS is but I recommend the ORS Replenishing conditioner. I love it mixed with a moisturizing conditioner, warm evoo makes it even better. Joico also makes great conditioners as well.

Welcome Nix!:welcome:
You should check out the HOW AFTEN DO YOU USE RECONSTRUCTOR thread. It's a couple of threads above yours.

As for me, I use Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Extreme Protein Infusion as a deep condish. I also stumbled across Carol's Daughter Hair Smoothie DC.

Do a search on DC threads (there are quite a few), to get some ideas.

HHJ!

UANs is the brand of deep conditioner that I've been using - it's been fine but I think I could get somethign better.

Thank you ladies for the suggestions so far - I'm loving this site!!!

Never heard of UANS but the question is - does it work for you?? If it ain't broke don't fix .... Welcome to the board.

Can't help you with the conditioner question but I did want to say :welcome: :newbie: and Congrats on your HHJ (Healthy Hair Journey)!!

Back