Brand new cut

VroniL2006

I just cut my hair, because the ends of my hair were so thin. Has anyone else experienced this...how do you prevent it? I am going to start wrapping my hair everynight and see if that helps me save on end breakage.

I had the same problem, my ends were sooo scraggely. But baggying has made my ends a lot thicker. Have you tried that?

I did try that for about a week...but I didnt see any difference in my hair so I stopped. Maybe I will try the baggy method again, since I didnt see any damage in doing it.

VroniL2006 said:
I did try that for about a week...but I didnt see any difference in my hair so I stopped. Maybe I will try the baggy method again, since I didnt see any damage in doing it.
YOUR NEW CUT IS NICE:) , I LOVE HOW FULL AND EVEN IT LOOKS NOW. AND YOUR HAIR COLOR IS PRETTY AS WELL

AWWW, WHY DID YOU STOP, THERES NOT MUCH RESULTS THAT YOU CAN SEE IN ONE WEEK. I HOPE YOU GIVE IT A TRY AGAIN BECAUSE IT REALLY DOES WORK GOOD, I LOVE IT:love:

Your new cut looks great!... But I don't have any other advice... I say just make sure you keep them moisturized. I haven't tried the baggy method.

I to cut my hair last year before summer time right before i did my C&G braids
i cut it blunt and uneven and was very upset about the out come

now it's grown back and than some bagging those ends helped me
even though it's still uneven

BTW i cut my hair because my ends where see through my sides where shorter than my back i think this was from me wrapping my hair all my adult life

anyway you should baggy from now until your next relaxer and see your results than if that don't work try something else

i wouldn't wrap it since in the end it will make it seem like your cut was for nothing

Here is a good example of how short my hair was and my sig pic now it's way longer

I was post in this pic But not a lot this style was bantu knots i had very little swing action

I was so upset about that cut

Last edited:
it really does look good...at least youve got it out of the way now..

OT: darkempress ...your hair looks sooooo good...

try not to blow dry so much or straighten..i know when i use to have a perm i did alot of this and my ends paid for it.
make sure you put something on the ends when using heat.
and your silk scarf...

Back