Braids: what is popular these days?

isawstars

Okay so the last 2-3 years micro braids were very popular... this past spring and summer kinky twists were popular. What is popular now?? I normally don't care but there isn't a lot of diversity at the college i attend... I want braids but i'm tired of micros, two strand twists and etc. I guess I just need some ideas. Pictures would be great too.

I have medium sized individuals. They come just below bra strap. Pics are in my fotki under protective styles.

queen92 said:
I have medium sized individuals. They come just below bra strap. Pics are in my fotki under protective styles.

I had braids similar to yours this summer but they were a little smaller and burned at the ends. I LOVED them and I got so many compliments on them b/c you don't see too many people getting long box braids like that. I could make really funky updos with them b/c they were so long.

As of late I'm seeing a lot of pencil-sized boxed braids. Some of the ones I've seen had highlights in them and they looked beautiful. I'm still seeing tons of microbraids too.

Back