Braids for long hair

Something that covers the full length of your hair. So no micros unless they braid it down past the end of your hair. Anything else should work though. I always get Twists (Senegalese or Kinky) because the twists are easier to take out than the braids for me.

Something that covers the full length of your hair. So no micros unless they braid it down past the end of your hair. Anything else should work though. I always get Twists (Senegalese or Kinky) because the twists are easier to take out than the braids for me.

ITA. I suggest the twist to. My fav is the Senegalese Twists. That to me is such a pretty style and it takes less time to put in and take out than regular boxed individual braids. HTH

What kind of hair is used for senegalese twists? Is it just kanekalon like for regular individual braids? Is this the style that resembles a thin kinky twist?

What kind of hair is used for senegalese twists? Is it just kanekalon like for regular individual braids? Is this the style that resembles a thin kinky twist?

Yep:yep: I used the regular ol' Dena Cali Kanekalon hair for my Sen. twist and it turned out perfect.

They use regular Kanekalon for Senegalese Twists. Those are the long ones that look like braids but they're 2 strand twisted. The ends are usually left loose. Kinky Twists look well kinky. More like 2 strand twists on natural hair. They use a different hair. Usually Puffy Screw, Hand Braid or Marley Braid. It looks more kinky in the pack.

Back