Braidout......pics included

Thank you all very much ladies. I think with more time and practice, I will start developing more styles. My main protective style is a bun or something like that. Since I want to start switching it up, I think I'll start trying these braidouts more often. Again, I thank you all for the support and the positivity. It really does a girl good!!

You KNOW that is not all your hair. Where is ms beaverhousen when you need her? :lachen:

Just kidding. Your hair is SPECTACULAR! Very pretty and so are you :yep:

You KNOW that is not all your hair. Where is ms beaverhousen when you need her? :lachen:

Just kidding. Your hair is SPECTACULAR! Very pretty and so are you :yep:
:lachen:Thanks Bre!! For a minute there, my feelings were hurt:sad: But I felt much better after I scrolled down:grin: On another note, your little girl is just adorable!! She is too cute in her little costume!! I swear you've been cloned b/c it's a darn shame of the striking resemblence the two of you have:grin:

:lachen:Thanks Bre!! For a minute there, my feelings were hurt:sad: But I felt much better after I scrolled down:grin: On another note, your little girl is just adorable!! She is too cute in her little costume!! I swear you've been cloned b/c it's a darn shame of the striking resemblence the two of you have:grin:

Girl you know i'm just fooling with you. Your hair is amazing :grin:

Thanks for the compliment!

Very nice braidout! Your hair looks so soft and shiny.....and you are very beautiful, too. :)

Thank you chica!! I'm admiring that beautiful hair of yours too.....very thick and lush:yep:

Girl you know i'm just fooling with you. Your hair is amazing :grin:

Thanks for the compliment!
You're welcome honey, I just wish my hair was as thick as yours!! For whatever reason, I've learned to like thickness. I want more, more, more!:grin:

Wow, I cant believe I missed this. You and your hair are soooo pretty!:yep: Im loving the make-up, too.

Very Pretty! I agree this looks really cute on you...I hope you're not offended but you resemble Shar Jackson.

Thank you!! I am not offended at all, especially since I think Shar is a pretty girl (she was even better before she blew up), but she's still beautiful to me. Thank you all for the compliments!! I'm going to have to start doing these braidouts more often. I washed my hair again last night and put it in a bun to airdry overnight. My SO got mad at me today b/c he was looking forward to me wearing the braidout again and I had it bunned. I'm so thankful for this site b/c I've finally learned that there are other options besides buns. I just never really took the time to get acquainted with them. Oh well, off to do my braids for the night!!

Awwww....look at the beautiful lady with the gorgeous hair!:blush::blush::blush:

This is really nicely done.

Question: When you did your braidout, did you do two-stranded twist or the regular braid with 3 strands?

Can't wait to see your pics! :clapping:

Back