braidout bonanza

sunny

I have never tried a braidout before and am not sure what products to use...for instance, do i just use watery leave ins to make the braidout more flow-y and less weighed down..or should i throw some heavy stuff in there like grease or oil, i dont know...what does everybody do?..and if possible could u post ur braidout pics. thanx ladies.

I usually just use leave-in and whatever moisturizer I'd normally use after washing like Hair Milk. I have braidout pics in my January album.

I'm just starting to do braidouts too but have not perfected it yet. I do think I like my hair in 4 big braids instead of eight. The waves are less frizzy that way. I can't figure out what products to use yet. I don't do well with serums and polishers at all. They make my hair so dry. Someone said Elasta QP Mango Butter worked well on braidouts. I may try that this weekend.

I've been using a leave-in & moisturizing lotion. I used to use heavy products (Palmer's cocoa butter), but the leave-in feels so much better. There are a few braid-out pics in my album.

Back