Braided roots twists

Chameleonchick

Can someone point me in the direction to find some pictures of braided roots twists on natural hair? I have seen Ms-gg's twists which are absolutely gorgeous. A girl could only dream to have hair that nice and thick. Unfortunately my hair is not nearly as thick and that is why the hunt is on to find more pictures of braided root twists.

Can someone point me in the direction to find some pictures of braided roots twists on natural hair? I have seen Ms-gg's twists which are absolutely gorgeous. A girl could only dream to have hair that nice and thick. Unfortunately my hair is not nearly as thick and that is why the hunt is on to find more pictures of braided root twists.
can you show us a pic of m.gg's twists?

i have a few pictures in my fotki. but some of my twists are bigger than what most would wear in public LOL my hair is fine and medium density. click for larger pics

in an updo

the braided roots gave my twists much wore wear time. without them my roots frizz horribly and would ruin the style very quickly. i think i got 3 weeks out of the smallest set

Last edited:
Back