Braided Heads: Anyone Using Wet & Wavy?

Robin41

Last week, I got my hair done in twists using kinky hair and I ain't liking it too much. The length is just past shoulder length and it's really itchy -- wasn't expecting that! I rolled the twists on flexi-rods and dipped them in hot water and I like it better like that. The curls are kinda cute so I'll keep them in for another week or so but I want to get them done over with wet & wavy hair.

Anybody have any suggestions on brands of wet & wavy bulk hair? I used it a few years ago and found that it tangled horribly. I might have had a cheapie, I don't remember. But I'm hoping they've improved on the texture by now so if anyone is using a brand that you like a lot, please let me know and also what products you're using with it to keep it curly and moisturized.

Thanks all!

Hey Robin, i currently am wearing box breads around the perimeter of my head and a weave in the center with the wet and wavy hair, and what i did was by the brand sensational weaving hair and cut it from the weft and used it to box braid and the hair is great it doesnt tangle and all i did was wet it the very first day in the shower put a little conditioner in it and let it air dry and it's looked great since, i did spray a little Scurl no drip and its soft, shiney and wavy

Thank you Tayw29. I never thought about cutting wefted hair but that is an excellent idea, especially because I can't find bulk hair in the length that I want. Usually, I find wefted hair in short lengths, but not braiding hair. And Sensationnel is usually easy to find. Oooh, now I can't wait to change out my braids! Thanks so much.

I got the idea earlier this year i wanted box braids but i didnt want to do my entire head so i went to find some weaving hair and tried to match the brading hair to the weaving hair and could not find a match. so i just bought an extra pack of the weaving hair and cut it from the weft and braided just the very front weaved the back and you could not tell that i did not have full head of braids :grin:, and it only cost me about $45 because i braid and weave myself

Back