Braid Spray + Bantu Knots= Big Silky Curls

Donda

Last night I applied African Pride Braid Spray to moisten my hair and oil on the tips of my Bantu Knots. The relsult was bigger, better, softer, and more defined curls.
think.gif

They've held well all day seeing I didn't use any Foam Wrap or Setting Lotion the night before. It is an add plus that the Braid Spray is a nice leave in conditioner, I'm sure it is what made my hair so soft the next day.

Thought I would pass the tip along!
user.gif

Taking note of this tip

Ive always been crazy about african pride and did use their braid spray while in braids....the pink one... i never thought to use it while not braided because i find it hard to tolerate glycerine...but i love it for braids.

ive used their leave in for years though

I've been using the African Pride Braid Spray for a week now and my hair feels wonderful. It feels silky and looks like my synthetic hair I used for my braids. I think this is the best condition my hair has been in
wink.gif
Here are some pics of the braids, I also included a picture of me when I had a natural with twist. Hopefully I will be able to get fresh pics of the Bantu Knots!

Photos

Ahh all this and no heat!

What are the ingredients of the braid spray? I've used it several times before but don't have a bottle handy.

Back