boundless tresses Essence.com

hey..that's great!!! :)

congratulations naturallady!! I'm going to have to get me some of this! But at the moment, I'm trying (I said trying) to steer clear from buying anymore products.

I'm unofficially apart of the 'Just Use it up' PJ challenge...:ohwell: but it's not working tho. For some reason, I foresee me ordering some BT in the near future!! :lol: :perplexed :ohwell:

congrats again!~ :)

Wow that's great! They also shouted out scandalousbeautyonline.com that is one of our member's (LilChocolateMa) site. Congrats ladies!

CONGRATULATIONS NATURALLADY!!!!!!!

Girl your product is AWESOME! I'm so proud of you! Don't let the haters get to you. Crabs in a barrel baby girl.

bmoreflyygirl said:
Wow that's great! They also shouted out scandalousbeautyonline.com that is one of our member's (LilChocolateMa) site. Congrats ladies!

OT: I LOVE your hair! Looking good!

Last edited:
Lavendar said:
Kudos Naturallady! You really have a wonderful product.

With success comes adversity and controversy, but remember....When God is for you, who can be against you?

Be Blessed!

Well said & Congrats NL

Naturallady....don't you go and get down now...you know's I'm praying for you and your BT ENTERPRISE!!!

My hair is growing, and growing and growing and growing and growing with the help of BOUNDLESS TRESSES!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

BTW: Your product really smells good. The more I use it, the more I love it...and my DH too!

bmoreflyygirl said:

Way to go Naturallady and LilChocolateMa! :grin:

And remember, with every successful venture, there will always be someone wanting to put it down...they just mad they didn't think of it first! :lol:

I also want to congratulate LilChocolateMa. Her website is off the chain! Its very informaive and well put together. You go, girl!! :D

WomanlyCharm said:
Way to go Naturallady and LilChocolateMa! :grin:

And remember, with every successful venture, there will always be someone wanting to put it down...they just mad they didn't think of it first! :lol:
That's what I said ...Mad cuz they ain't think of the hair juice!:lachen:

Congratulations Naturallady!

...Personally i don't think that the person is directly hating BT. It seems like they are just bitter because a product didn't work for them. I think that we are forgetting that ALOT of us can get like that when a product does not work for us whether its a growth oil, conditioner, leave in etc. It just seems like were getting sensitive because we know and love Naturallady. We really need to rmeemberthat there are going to be REALLY negative comments and really positive comments, its apart of business...

bravenewgirl87 said:
I cannot see it... but okay.

Well, dang! If the whole world knows about BT, then we won't be special anymore! :(:lol:
But, its okay... that will be one lame excuse the boys at Tired Black men can sratch off their list for reasons they don't date black women!:look: Now all we have to do is lose weight, brush our teeth, dye our hair blonde, become sterile, walk three steps behind the man, forget about the bible and acknowledge that these guys are god and god only, stop reading and writing, don't look at white boys, don't look at any man in the eye, for that matter, not even your own father, get rid of them corns, bunion and funions, stop being nappy (opps! I mean "natural"), don't breathe unless he says so, don't blink too hard, don't own a home, don't own your choochie.... i mean the list is just ENDLESS! But, at least we will all have long hair!

Congrats for your success Naturallady... you're going to be rich, biyotch!
chappellesshow_dchappelle2_.jpg

LMAO:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I feel ya sista!

Congratulations to Naturallady for Boundless Tresses and Lilchocolatema for Scandalous Beauty Online ! Way to go ladies ! :)

Blackoutzangel05 said:
No they are haters and idiots for the way that they left the comments. They could have simply put that BT didn't work for them, even thought that is not even what the article is about. The way that they left the comment was surely the signs of a hater. If the product gave you a headache, simply say that and it could be because that person is allergic to sulphur. There was another comment saying that BT smelt like burnt mushy wet dog...now if that isn't haterism I don't know what is. The whole blurb comment called BT a waste of money and other stuff. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but goodness would it hurt people to use some tact....

I have to agree. BT absolutely does not smell bad at all--it has a light pleasant scent. I have never tried MTG but I bet they are purposely confusing the two.

What goes around comes around....haters beware- when YOU need someone to back you up with something honest:sekret: .

Tsipy

start selling it on ebay too, using the www address of your website as your ebay username to promote your website on there for free!!!!!!! :-)

Last edited:
Back