Bought myself my first visiq Ionic Hair Dryer for cheap tooo!!!!

Nanyanika

I stopped off by the Argos Superstore and decided to buy myself an ionic dryer for £19.99 around $35.00, "info states: Ions produced by the hairdryer will help too remove static and smooth hair cuticle leaving shiny less frizzy hair", has anyone used one yet? what are the results like in comparisions to a normal blowdryer? Thanx

den, I only used mine once and didn't see much of a difference...I think it may have dried my hair a little quicker...

Reporting back the results of using the dryer, even if no one replies or reads this...As my hair was in braids i tested this on both of my sister's hair and i noticed an amazing difference /images/graemlins/grin.gif, their hair had sheen, moisture and softness unlike with the traditional blow dryer's which often leaves ends dry and breaking, the heat was dramatically less intense, it didn't feel like i was using medium heat, it gets the hair much straighter than the ones i used all my life /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Its quite amazing how the hair dried far quicker which exposes less heat and reduced styling time, it made their hair frizz free and healthier looking without causing breakage /images/graemlins/shocked.gif. This is defintely a keeper /images/graemlins/clap.gif.

I bought one of these for $35.00 and it too was my first dryer. I use it once or more per week and my hair has gotten stronger since using it for deep conditioning. You are speaking of the hooded dryer right?

[ QUOTE ]
I bought one of these for $35.00 and it too was my first dryer. I use it once or more per week and my hair has gotten stronger since using it for deep conditioning. You are speaking of the hooded dryer right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No its a hand dryer, i used an afro pick too. If i could afford the hooded ionic types i would buy it.

Back