BORED with my hair.

aileenadq

Okay, I'm slowly but surely gaining length, but the problem is that my hair is- bleh!! It doesn't help that it looks so thin, either.

I'm really, really bored with it. I don't know what to do.

I can't wait until the warm weather gets here so I can wash and go (the first time since my Army days when it had to be tucked under a hat).

I've been bored like this before and ended up with a massive cut. HELP!!

same here, i'm so fustrated too, I'm sooo trying to refrain from weaving it up because my hair grows faster w/o braids, weave, etc.....

Yeah I'm bored too...I think it's Spring Fever y'all! I've been bunning it up for the past 3+ months! That's why I'm glad that I'll be getting my first ever hair weave in April!

i'm also bored and fed up, i'm actually thinking of getting a full relaxer if i can't find something i like doing with my hair.

I've been bored as of late as well, but a few day's ago I was looking in Isis' fotki album and became inspired to try some more decorative hair pieces, like silk flowers, combs, hairsticks, etc. Thanks, Isis!!!

den1 said:
i'm also bored and fed up, i'm actually thinking of getting a full relaxer if i can't find something i like doing with my hair.

Den, no! Don't get a relaxer!:eek: You're my hair idol!:ohwell:......If u relax...you'll still be my hair idol!:lol: I wish I could do 1/2 the stuff u do with your hair.:D

den1 said:

Den, did you color your hair last weekend?

BTW, I'm thinking I want a full relaxer too. :perplexed

I'm bored too pony puffs EVERYDAY...can't wait till warm weather to do wash n' wears more (they don't look good after sleeping on it, to cold to do every morning)....after a fresh trim/shaping in May, hopefully I'll be "rejuvinated"

sareca said:
Den, did you color your hair last weekend?

BTW, I'm thinking I want a full relaxer too. :perplexed
Naw i didn't have enough time to get it done in the end, i put in my hair updo box braids instead, i was suppose to show pics, but i didn't really like how they turned out. Oh i got something to tell you about the MSM.

DDtexlaxd said:
Den, no! Don't get a relaxer!:eek: You're my hair idol!:ohwell:......If u relax...you'll still be my hair idol!:lol: I wish I could do 1/2 the stuff u do with your hair.:D
Yeah, i'm thinking of relaxing!! can't deal with how thick it is, and i find i want to wear more sleek styles, my natural hair will not permit that. i hope i haven't disapponited you to much. btw i love your hair, its much better than mine will ever be.

aileenadq said:
Okay, I'm slowly but surely gaining length, but the problem is that my hair is- bleh!! It doesn't help that it looks so thin, either.

I'm really, really bored with it. I don't know what to do.

I can't wait until the warm weather gets here so I can wash and go (the first time since my Army days when it had to be tucked under a hat).

I've been bored like this before and ended up with a massive cut. HELP!!

Well I was bored too but I got a cut and a couple of layers put in and now I am set. I was 1" below brastrap but my ends were thin and the curls wouldn't stay. I couldn't do anything but wear it straight. I cut off about 3" and my hair now has movement and body. I though I was going to pass out but I actually like it. My layers are long and the hair will grow back without split ends.

For all the naturals maybe your can try the maxiglide to switch up between straight and curly. I saw a girl on the commerical with 4zzz hair and her hair was straight and silky after using it. I have one but I am relaxed and it works when I am at 14 weeks. I am a 4zzzz also:lachen:

Back