Bored in the AM, so i tried something new (pics)

MsButterfli

washed my hair with every intention of flatironing it for the week but BabyGirl had other plans so i experimented with EcoStyler gel..thought it came out ok, cuz its gonna be like that for work later on today lol
utf-8BSU1HMDAzNzItMjAxMDAxMDMtMDMwM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNzQtMjAxMDAxMDMtMDMwM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNzUtMjAxMDAxMDMtMDMwM.jpg

so yeah, theres NO need for me to buy Miss Jessies stuff..i almost did with the BOGO sale last mth but eh...this stuff is 1.49 a jar lol

***EDITED***
heres what it looks like after i slept on it and threw a hat on to come to work,,i thought my shrinkage would be way worse tho
utf-8BSU1HMDAzODMtMjAxMDAxMDMtMTYwN.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzODctMjAxMDAxMDMtMTYwO.jpg

im still satisfied lol

Last edited:
Man, I can't wait to the summer. I didn't really started learning about using eco styler, kinky kurly and all those things until after the summer. But this year I am going to be cute. LOVE THE HAIR!

It looks really cute. Are these pics of it dry? Did it get hard afterward?

this was when i just finished putting the gel in so it was very wet, it did dry up kinda crunchy, i shoulda researched what to put in prior to the gel to keep the hair soft, i know for my next go round lol

Looks gorgeous! Where did you purchase the ecostyler?

i think it was either Duane Reade or Rite Aid here in new york. I got the small jar for less than 2 bux but im most likely gonna purchase the big jug for the summertime :) i work not far from the wholesale district and i believe i saw it there, just need to price it lol

Back