BOOT CAMP DROP OUT WITH PICTURES!!

LuvLiLocks

HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS LUVLILOCKS AND I'M A BOOT CAMP DROP OUT. YEAH, I GOT WEAK YESTERDAY AND RELAXED MY HAIR....BLOW DRIED...AND WORE IT OUT......:crying3: COULD HOLD OUT ANY LONGER.

I TOOK PICS. HOPE THEY SHOW UP, BUT IF NOT THEY ARE IN MY FOTKI, PASSWORD IN PROFILE. ;)

Attachments

• 2_22_71-th.jpg
    2_22_71-th.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 406
  • 2_22_72-th.jpg
    2_22_72-th.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 403
  • 2_22_73-vi.jpg
    2_22_73-vi.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 80
It's ok. It is just a stepping stone to help you get where you are going on your hair journey. If you have to make some adjustments along the way then make your adjustments. Nice progress, congrats! :)

Really nice progress. Are you going to trim your ends now or later? I am always conflicted by this - to trim or not to trim?

Congrats on the progress. Don't worry about dropping out of bootcamp. We all have to do what's best for our hair. Only you can actually touch and feel your hair to make a proper decision about what to to. :)

Looks like u made a lot of progress despite dropping out...I say do what works for u. Thats why I didnt even trick myself into believing that I could do bootcamp:).

I feel you have to do what's best for your hair :yep: . Some ppl can stretch for 12 weeks, but after 8, I might as well stretch my hair from my scalp and go bald.

So, this sounds like an accomplishment ! Write down how long you could actually stretch to. And use it next time, so you will know ! Info is key.

You've mad progress w/ hair and wisdom. Congrats ! :)

Thanks everyone, I was 2 months post relaxer. I need to trim my ends, but I don't know when I will do it. I haven't been having any significant breakage or shedding so far, so I am just pampering my hair and keeping it moist.
CAPLUSH, I don't know what color that is in my hair...don't remember, it's been so long :grin:
I have to relax again in 2 months for graduation, I hope I get some more good progress.

I didn't know the bootcamp challenge had the members hide their hair:confused: I haven't been hiding it at all, I have just been taking extra care for it, these challenges are too complicated:cool:

trimbride said:
I didn't know the bootcamp challenge had the members hide their hair:confused: I haven't been hiding it at all, I have just been taking extra care for it, these challenges are too complicated:cool:

Probably not, but I was hiding my hair too, it may have been for the other challange though :ohwell:

trimbride said:

No, hiding your hair is not a part of the Bootcamp. :)

Back