Books in here please

bklynLadee

Hi Ladies :wave:

Can you all post some books that you feel every woman should have. I personally enjoy books about being a submissive woman etc. A good friend of mine suggested sex secrets of an american geisha (which I have to buy again after I lent it to a friend and she never gave it back).

I'm getting married in July and I would like some books on great sex:yep:
being submissive
everything a newly wed woman should know (tips)
Organizing your house so on...whatever you guys think.

I could easily just google it but I want my LHCF ladies to make some suggestions and tell me why of couurrsee the book is a must have.

Thank you

I have never read them but I know several women who credit these books in saving their marriages.

Proper care and feeding of husbands
Proper care and feeding of marraige

Both by Dr. Laura

Thank you I'm going to look into that. On amazon.com it appears that "The new bride" by Ellie Kay is a must have. I am also looking forward to reading more about being charming, elegant, Christian marriage books are welcomed too

Lies at the Altar: The Truth About Great Marriages by Robin Smith.

This is a really great book, if you are willing to be open and honest in your relationship. It forces you to ask some tough questions to make sure that you and your partner are on the same page.

Wonderful! my fiance and I have some pretty good communication which I am happy about. Hopefully this book can take us to the next level. Perhaps ask one another some questions that we never thought to ask. I am not close to anyone who has been in a long successful marriage. I know many divorced people (christians) umm newly weds and singles. My parents are divorced and I refuse to ask them for their advice because they always bring up their marriage and it turns into a nightmare bashing session for 2 hours and I forget the question I originally asked BLAH!

Back