Book : Love Smart Find the one you want

cece22

Has anyone read this? if not I would recommend adding it to the list of dating guide arsenal. I have read many but I like his (Dr. Phil's) overall aproach and he really defines how to get self in check first. Thought id share with the ladies at LHCF who have recommended others such as Why do men love Bitc*es and The Mars and Venus Guide to Dating. I got it a borders for 5.99 definately worth the buy. Never thought I would read anything by Dr. Phil though I have to admitt.

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Smart-Fi...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197307012&sr=8-1

So what is saying in the book? Does it go in line w/ books like "Why Men Love B**ches"?

The highlights for me that sets it apart yet still goes hand in hand with Why do men love B**ches is that she puts a lot of emphasis with examples of things to do and what not to do. Like never go head over heels for a man and stuff like that But Dr. Phil in his book takes it a little deeper by helping you to reflect on what it is that makes you worthy of being loved, he really give you ideas as to putting in perspective and learning the traits that you want out of a man. Personality, Social Skills, Spiritual Compatibility, Physical Traits. And the emphasis on self is phenomenal in Chapter 3 The Character of You He talks about you and basically making sure you take care of your internal self first. His analogies definitely make for confidence He has a section called Self Love Bootcamp with tasks like Take a profound interest in you, Being your own best friend, Only having eyes for you assisting you with lists of traits you can improve on making you a better more happier you with or without a man. He also covers destructive behaviors that can get in the way of dating as well. A few steps above why men love Bi**ches in my honest opinion.

Back