Boo hoo to me!

karezone

I did my regular Thursday night wash and set and wrap. This morning when I was combing down my wrap, the ends were :mad: frizzy and I don't want to use my iron on them. I am supposed to be going to an event Saturday, and I wanted to look nice. :confused: My last wraps turned out so good, all smooth, shiny and wavy. I think it was the Motions Silk conditioner. But I had to do a protein last night

I guess I will spend tonight redoing my set. There goes my Friday night.

karezone said:
I did my regular Thursday night wash and set and wrap. This morning when I was combing down my wrap, the ends were :mad: frizzy and I don't want to use my iron on them. I am supposed to be going to an event Saturday, and I wanted to look nice. :confused: My last wraps turned out so good, all smooth, shiny and wavy. I think it was the Motions Silk conditioner. But I had to do a protein last night

I guess I will spend tonight redoing my set. There goes my Friday night.

It sounds like your ends didn't dry thoroughly. Can you use your iron on your ends just this one time? I don't believe you'll do damage if it's just once.

Crysdon said:
It sounds like your ends didn't dry thoroughly. Can you use your iron on your ends just this one time? I don't believe you'll do damage if it's just once.

No. The rest of the hair does not look the way that I want it to :mad: . I am just going to rinse with warm water, condition and reset.

Back