Bone Straight

Are you sure you want bone straight hair? Hair relaxed super straight is more prone to breakage and has no elasticity.

My hair always came out underprocessed until last week when I had a Bantu perm done. When I washed and airdried, I had no kinks/waves. My hair was nice and straight (although it poofs as it dries). I will be washing my hair again tonight and I'll see if it's still the same way (hopefully).

That is the problem it has been underprocesses. I had the Eluecence Mild and at first I though it was me but I still feel like I have new growth and it looks and feels that way too!!!

I know how you feel. I'm so happy to have straight hair, I don't care about anything else. If anything, I lost more hair because of the thousand textures I had to rake through.

I think you can have straight but not bone straight limp hair. I have been losing waaaaaaaaay to much hair from combing with straight ends and curly roots. I fared better with a bigger texture difference between new growth and straight.

Try Vitale "Mo body" sensitive scalp lye relaxer. It'll get anyone's hair straight regardless of hair type.

Back