Bold MARRIED Men

CurliDiva

I’m not trying to upset the married women who trust their husbands, but I’m getting sick of BOLD married men who try to aggressively flirt and proposition women.

Now before anyone says that I must be giving off some type of “tramp” vibe…….you are mistaken. I’m pretty conservative. And although I’m single, I have never been desperate and unable to get male company.

What this rant is about is BOLD, INAPPROPRIATE, AGGRESSIVE behavior by married men - who should know better! :wallbash:

Married ladies, it is not always about some single woman “chasing” your man……the problem may start and stop with your HUSBAND!

I don’t usually get this BOLD behavior from men, but the few occasions when it happened- 9 times out of 10 it is from some BOLD married men who is trying to CHEAT …..I’m talking about MARRIED men who clearly states that they are married and still don’t get that you DO NOT want them! :ohwell:

And I ALWAYS shut them down because I feel that not only is it disrespectful to their wife (which I hope to be one someday) but it is disrespectful to me as a woman with morals.

I’m offended on so many levels, but I know that not all SINGLE gals feel or behave the same!

I wish we could get ALL (married and single) women to make pact to NOT to accept such behavior, and maybe they would stop.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I have had men approach me and tell me they are happily married but just had to have me.:rolleyes: Nicca please.

I wish someone would tell me my husband approach them. If I believe them, he would be gone.

Yup there are definitely a lot of dogs out there and sadly there is no power on earth that will get these men to change. Fortunately for single ladies, I think these men are pretty easy to spot BEFORE you get too far involved with them. These are usually men who are a little too charming and handsome and are the type that can sweep a woman off of their feet in a whirlwind romance. The women in these relationshhips usually are presented with clear warning signs of what their men are up to, but disregard them because because they are blinded by their man's charms.

You're not alone. This guy told me I was naive for not having an affair with him. Then he proceeded to vow to change my mind. I cut all ties with him. Thank God he moved cause he used to come by job all the time (He used to work there).

There will always be a bold trifling married man when you have women willing to accept being 2nd best.

What did this man say the other day to me?
he's happily married, *showed me the ring* but if I want to have some fun, let him know....

EW!!!!

It would be nice if women single and married could get together and stop these dogs, BUT some thing a man is better than no man.

Keen, I am happy that man, I mean boy no longer works with you. I guess he confused morals for naivete.

Yep, I've run into these types as well. Sadly the reason they 're so bold is because there are women who go for it. Or feel like well he was"honest" with me from the jump or the old I know what I was getting into. Then six months down the line they're looking crazy because they want a real relationship with this man.

Keen, I am happy that man, I mean boy no longer works with you. I guess he confused morals for naivete.

Co-sign, cause he sounded like a potential stalker. And he didn't confuse nothing; he just thought that she was fool enough to fall for his weak game.

blaqueskimo said:
Or feel like well he was"honest" with me from the jump or the old I know what I was getting into.

You een never lied. Now they all alone crying while the MM wondering what her problem is.

You're not alone. This guy told me I was naive for not having an affair with him. Then he proceeded to vow to change my mind. I cut all ties with him. Thank God he moved cause he used to come by job all the time (He used to work there).

:lol:

OP, yes there are a lot of lecherous married men out there. Its so disrespectful. To me and to his wife.

...Now before anyone says that I must be giving off some type of “tramp” vibe…….you are mistaken... I’m pretty conservative. And although I’m single, I have never been desperate and unable to get male company.
Nah, I wouldn't go there... :nono: Just like people say you can't turn a h* into a housewife, you can't turn one into a husband either. :nono:

I was thinking about this today. While on my daughter's field trip I overheard one of the other mothers talking about her family life, how she and her husband live across the way from the daycare, they've been together x amount of year's and so on and so on. When my daughter first started that daycare center we went on a field trip in October(08) and her husband was trying to git with me. Saying that he owned a house across the way by him self,and that he was single. I was not interested and turned him down but it ticks me off to think how these men in serious relationships are willing to put everything on the line for a new piece of ***! Is it that serious ?

I had this one guy ask me "does your husband allow you to date?" I was so dumbfounded by to nerve he can ask such a dumb question

I had one man tell me a while back My WIFE is married but I am not.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF is THAT

Just die already.

I was just thinking about this topic today!When I moved to my complex several months ago my next door neighbor (a college professor) sp? tried to rap to me. After I turned him down I noticed that he had all kinds of women visiting him. I saw one kissing him in the parking lot and a different one coming late at night with her overnight bag.
To make a long story short several weeks later I met his wife who told me that she was out of town taking care of her sick mom for 1 month. I was checking out match.com several weeks ago and noticed that he has a profile on there! WTF??

I was thinking about this today. While on my daughter's field trip I overheard one of the other mothers talking about her family life, how she and her husband live across the way from the daycare, they've been together x amount of year's and so on and so on. When my daughter first started that daycare center we went on a field trip in October(08) and her husband was trying to git with me. Saying that he owned a house across the way by him self,and that he was single. I was not interested and turned him down but it ticks me off to think how these men in serious relationships are willing to put everything on the line for a new piece of ***! Is it that serious ?

I had this one guy ask me "does your husband allow you to date?" I was so dumbfounded by to nerve he can ask such a dumb question

I had one man tell me a while back My WIFE is married but I am not.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF is THAT

Just die already.

I was just thinking about this topic today!When I moved to my complex several months ago my next door neighbor (a college professor) sp? tried to rap to me. After I turned him down I noticed that he had all kinds of women visiting him. I saw one kissing him in the parking lot and a different one coming late at night with her overnight bag.
To make a long story short several weeks later I met his wife who told me that she was out of town taking care of her sick mom for 1 month. I was checking out match.com several weeks ago and noticed that he has a profile on there! WTF??

OM...omg. I am just so disgusted :barf:
Really. I hope that's not what I have to look forward to down the line :perplexed

I have met numerous men who are straight dogs and brag about their wives' virtues and beauty in the same breath. For a brief minute, I begin to second guess my desire to get married. I'm over that fear, but I am much wiser than was in the past. I now know what to watch out for when I do get married.

I even know one man who stated that he brought his wife a luxury car, because he had to buy her a better car than the one he brought his woman. I was like "Dog, I won't even be able to trust gifts from my husband?" That is why I want to know 1000% that my husband is God-sent, because I don't think I could bear a husband who I couldn't trust.

Last edited:
I concur with the OP. The few men who approach me tend to be married or otherwise unavailable.:perplexed Could I get some bold, unattached and attractive men please:yep:

Last edited:
It's a shameful situation when anyone engages in something they don't plan to completely abide by.

If you know you won't be faithful (or open the marriage), why marry? To have something all to yourself while you won't have respect to do the same.

I have more respect for open marriages, that mutually benefit both parties (not just a philandering spouse), than I do for cheating partners.

They make me sick, and most often then not, their wives know all about their womanizing behaviors because you know "all men are Bold" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: -They both disgust me!

Back