Bohyme Brizilian Hair

*bumping*

I spotted this in a BSS the other day and I'm am considering getting it for school. (I'm on a serious protective styling mission.. and my hair always grows in weaves) Is there a way to install this in my hair witout having any of my natural hair out?

Yeah, you'll have to do some type of bang in the front. Sew it in a circle.

Kriolagirl would you mind answering my question about blending?

sure thing...i kind of skimmed over some of the posts so i hope i'm answering the right question.

i didn't have any problems with blending my hair with the brazilian wave. i would just wet my hair, seal it with xtra virgin coconut oil, use the fantasia gel to lay it down and tie it w/ a silk scarf. i would also still co-wash the small amount of hair i had out every couple of days. there are pics in my fotki in the "weave challenge" album. this was my first time using bag hair and i was really happy with it.

hope i answered your question if not please let me know/

love your name btw :)

sure thing...i kind of skimmed over some of the posts so i hope i'm answering the right question.

i didn't have any problems with blending my hair with the brazilian wave. i would just wet my hair, seal it with xtra virgin coconut oil, use the fantasia gel to lay it down and tie it w/ a silk scarf. i would also still co-wash the small amount of hair i had out every couple of days. there are pics in my fotki in the "weave challenge" album. this was my first time using bag hair and i was really happy with it.

hope i answered your question if not please let me know/

love your name btw :)

Thanks... I did the same thing but my ends would end up coming up after while. I ended up wearing a headband most days just to cover that section where my ends were. Maybe when my hair in the front gets a little longer I won't have that problem anymore? I couldn't figure it out. :ohwell:

Bumping!

I am seriously considering getting this weaved in.... From what I've read here it sounds good in terms of blending with my natural hair.

What I'd like to also do is get my hair straightened every once in a while. Will this hair hold up and blend well with my natural (chemical-free) 4a/b fine/thin/dense hair?

Thanks for responding....

Bumping!

I am seriously considering getting this weaved in.... From what I've read here it sounds good in terms of blending with my natural hair.

What I'd like to also do is get my hair straightened every once in a while. Will this hair hold up and blend well with my natural (chemical-free) 4a/b fine/thin/dense hair?

It will blend just know this hair is a monster to care for if you are not used to dealing with long, kinky natural hair. It drove me crazy.

I have used this hair and it is a bit of work but the worst thing is the shedding for me and also that you have start off with it wet or co-washed hair in the morning. If you live where its cool/cold and have to be up early in the morning, I don't know if you want your head wet. I think this hair is better in the spring or summer if you don't live in a warm climate.

Bumping!

I highly recommend getting this hair, its imo not too hard to handle. I would recommend that you split the tracks and seal (to combat shedding) if you feel that its too thick you can either get it thinned or go buy yourself a razor comb. For maintenance, just cowash and brush with a denman in the shower and use some cantu shea butter leavin or noodle head. You will be good to go! I loved this hair!! hth!

Back