Body Hair

Summer_Rain

for those taking hair growth vit's, etc - have you noticed your body hair growing thicker/more rapidly as well?

i've never been a very hairy person, but i looked down at my unshaven legs this morning and thanked god that i wore a long skirt to work! i used to be able to shave just once a month, i'll definintely need to do it weekly now!

Gosh that sucks. I hadnt really thought of it........ but i would imagine that the hair on my legs/armpits is probably growing faster, since the hair on my head is.:cool:

Im also one of those women who needs to shave their legs weekly..... but i usually dont. :look: I really only shave when i know im wearing shorts or a knee-length and above skirt. I wish i could afford a full, painless, FREE electrolysis session on my legs, so that i didnt have to be bothered with shaving again, ever in life. Because i really do love the look and feel of smooth, silky, freshly shaved legs--there's nothing sexier. I just be getting lazy. *smh*

So..... even if my bodily hair growth has increased.... my shaving habits havent changed. The Sig. O just to deal with it, i guess. :lol: Ehh well, he doesnt complain.....

Sorry if this was gross and tmi. :lachen:

I only take MSM and I have noticed that my eyebrows are growing in faster and thicker. I am trimming them more often.

yeah, i am feeling borderline beastly. my leg hair was normally very fine and barely detectable. but NOW....its black, long & thick. my hair on my head is still braided up under this weave, but i hope my body hair is an indicator of its progression as well!

Yeah I noticed my eyebrows were going back in like a week and a half after I got them waxed. I only used to wax them maybe once a month if that. I stopped taking the vits after a while bc the eyebrow thing was driving me crazy. lol

I have seen an increase in body hair, which is not good since I am already hairy. Now I pop my vitamins, and slather my legs in that lotion that is supposed to decrease how often you shave.

Yes, I notice this I have hair in places that I didn't before. (I think before it may have been so fine that I didn't notice.)

Yeah, I had faster growing body hair while taking Silica.
I won't be taking any hair supplements again.

I'm already hairy without them.

i gotta say i actually noticed LESS! less shaving and less hair lightening (sideburns). all the hair is growing on my head and maybe down there a lil quicker but thats good as i've had less ingrown hair dwn there (which isn't nice).

Back