Blowdrying hair after a rollerset please help

krissynick

I have finally got roller setting down and now my only problem is blowdryhing the roots. i do it just like the dominicans do it section of one piece at a time and blwo but its so hard sometimes caue i only want to blow one piece at a time and its gets caught up in the other hair even when i have it pinnned.. i think i made a thread about this before but i am looking for more response... Anyone out there good a blowing out their roots really well... im so anxious to learn this cause once i do .. doing my hair will be so easy.... for real.............

Hi, have you tried Macheriamour's tutorial on blowing out your roots after a rollerset. She has several videos on Youtube. Check them out if you haven't already. HTH:yep:

thanks but thats the dominican style that i do.. is the same one she does but girl its not so easiy when u have a lot of new growth... do you use this method too?

I just want to find an easier way i find it very hard and somethign i get alitl breakage from all the pulling

I actually tried doing this, just the other nite b/c I was trying to eliminate all other heat sources on my hair. I used the water bottle and round brush just like Macheri does....Bad idea, I ended up using the curling iron on my roots anyway, came out perfect. Maybe the blowdryer thing just isn't for everybody, I just can't seem to get it.

Back