Blowdryer Referrals Please!

EccentricRed

Hey everyone!
My blowdryer isn't going to make it :dead:. I am in search of a good blowdryer that is logical for my budget. Do you guys have any suggestions on where to go and what to look for?

Thank you kindly in advance!

I like the Andis but my new all time fave is the yellowbird....but its very powerful so make sure your hair is well moisturized before you use it

Andis 82105 Ceramic Ionic Styler Hair Dryer
51ycVaW12EL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I recently got a SuperSolano from folica.com. I believe that it is gentler on my hair than any of the other hairdryers that I have used.

They have a $40 off coupon code if you trade your old hairdryer in for a professional one.

I have a goldbird and try Sally's. I really wanted thy yellow bird I hope it goes on sale around Christmas again.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using LG-LW690

I recently got a SuperSolano from folica.com. I believe that it is gentler on my hair than any of the other hairdryers that I have used.

They have a $40 off coupon code if you trade your old hairdryer in for a professional one.

Yup. Go to folica.com they have just about every professional dryer with reviews. They FREQUENTLY have 10-25% off sales on all items, great hassle free returns/exchange/warranties and as mentioned above through june 2012 they will give you a $40 credit if you recycle an old dryer.

Back