Blow drying cream..does anyone know a good one?

Trinity1

I've heard John Frieda has a good one. Does anyone know if this one is good or any others?

Thanks,
Tee Tee

co-signing on the john freida rec. i use it when I get the urge to blow dry my hair and all three of my roomates use it as well
smile.gif

I've only tried the John Frieda Wind Down Relax Creme. My natural hair blow-dried straight-I really didn't need to press it either because my hair was smooth and silky. I don't use it anymore because I airdry now.

Re: Blow drying cream..does anyone know a good one

I like John Freida's "texture correcting serum" if I blow dry which is pretty rare because I air dry my hair. I use it mostly if I know I'm going to flat iron my hair when it's dry.

Re: Blow drying cream..does anyone know a good one

I tried the John Frieda Wind Down Relax Creme but it doesn't give my hair enough moisture.

The two that are working best for me is Pink Oil and L'oreal Nature's Therapy Untaming Frizz Creme (or something like that).

I have the John Frieda Blow dry lotion, it's been awhile, but if I recall it left a nice sheen. You may also like TCB Blow Dry Lotion, which I've used for years. It's all purpose leave in and makes your hair bouncy.

Okay . . . I have the John Frieda Blow Dry Straightening Creme too and for some reason it makes my hair really dry and dull. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks Ladies. I think I'll try the John Frieda and see what kind of results I get. I currently use the serum and I absolutely love that. I'm about 2 1/2 weeks post relax and want to try a nice blow dried style before the new growth comes in. I think I'll try it next week. Thanks everyone!!!
It looks like John Frieda wins hands down
smile.gif

Tee Tee

[ QUOTE ]
Ebony said:
john freida relax "straight forward" is excellent. i used it twice & my bf uses it daily.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I use when I blow dry (which isn't very often). I love it! I blow dried and flat ironed my hair on Saturday and it's so bouncy and shiny!

Back