Blow Dryer With Comb Attachment Is Da Bomb!!

SignatureBeauty

I know everyone say not to use alot of heat, But I went to sallys and bought one to use for my Daughters hair who has very thick hair and when I would use the regular blow dryer her hair would look horrible and like it had split ends, But when I used the one with the comb attachment along with some WGO her hair came out smooth and straight and it looks even more healthy because it is all smooth.

I just thought I would share this.

I have been using the comb attachment for years..I could never get my hair straight enough with just using the blow dryer and a brush or regular comb.

I agree. I never really used the comb attachment dryer until I bought one after someone here suggested on. It came with the comb attachement and not I cannot see myself without it.

On the rare occasion that I do blowdry, I use a comb attachment dryer as well. But I NEVER use the default comb that comes with it. Not with those nasty seams running all up and down the teeth :nono: Talk about breakage city.:( The teeth on the combs are also too small for my big, two textured hair:lachen: , so I detach the comb and use my own slightly larger comb to straighten and the results are lovely. :D

Which dryer are yall using?

hc_sd6ir.jpg

or

255135.jpg

Sistaslick said:
On the rare occasion that I do blowdry, I use a comb attachment dryer as well. But I NEVER use the default comb that comes with it. Not with those nasty seams running all up and down the teeth :nono: Talk about breakage city.:( The teeth on the combs are also too small for my big, two textured hair:lachen: , so I detach the comb and use my own slightly larger comb to straighten and the results are lovely. :D

Where do you buy your larger comb from?

Brownshugaz said:
Which dryer are yall using?

I've got one of each, but I've used the hatchet style (1st pic) for years, since I was little--I have a Vidal Sassoon one. As far as straightening goes I definitely prefer the hatchet style to the regular gun-shaped one with the comb. I actually like using the brush attachment myself--it gets my hair smoother than the comb. I guess it's similar to the Dominican blowout technique.

I have the first one...I always used the wider comb, haven't used the brush yet. I love it though, I could never master using a dryer and regular brush.

dlewis said:
Where do you buy your larger comb from?

Its not an actual comb attachment for the dryer itself, its just my own large seamless bone comb. I comb with one hand and blow, minus the attachment, with the other hand. When my hair is nice and straight, I'll go over it with a smaller comb (again one of my own) for a smoother result. I can't use the one that comes with the dryer-- those seams...:eek: I have preserve as much hair as I can:lol:

How about I answer my own question.
I own the second one but I prefer the first. I have to buy one when I get the opportunity.

Back