Blossssom get in here NOW...

Divine Inspiration

so I can KISS you!!! :kiss: Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for encouraging me to try Paul Mitchell's The Detangler!!!!

This week I decided to do a mid week CO wash just to pamper my hair and to tame my new growth. I was skeptical about PM, but I was bound and determined to tame these tangles one way or another. I pooed and deep conditioned on Sunday and I decided to wear a braided bun until Thursday when I would CO wash.
So I rinsed thoroughly with tepid water, and I applied my conditioner cocktail which consisted of DDTA, ApHOGEE Balancing Moisturizer, Aceite 3 oil, Paul Mitchell The Detangler, and Redken So Long. I put a cap on and sat under the dryer for 35 minutes then I let it sit for 20 minutes with no heat. I hesitantly walked to the sink to rinse. I noticed a lil slip while rinsing but this is standard for me so I wasn't gettin too excited. Ya'll my hair SLIPPED & SLID it's way into place. I mean, there was not a single tangle in sight. :eek: I detangled SOOOOOO fast b/c my hair was super duper manageable. I had a big ol Kool-Aid smile on my face while I applied Giovanni Direct & jojoba oil. My hair had mega shine b/c of this new oil (Aceite 3). I proceeded to throw a lil Bonacure Repair on my ends to seal them, and I let it air dry.
This was the most moisturized and un-frizzed that airdried hair has EVER been for me. It was a beautiful thing. :love:
So to Blosssom and any other ladies who suggested Paul Mitchell's The Detangler, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
My hair is gonna be BANGIN this weekend thanks to you guys!!! And now I can confidently press on in my 21 week stretch ambitions!
I am beyond excited if you can't tell...this has changed the detangling game for me! :)
And oh yeah, in case I didn't mention it, THANK YOU! :)

hmmm... :look: i should try it... :look: sounds like it works! i need a leave-in/detangler that does a great job like that...

CarLiTa said:
hmmm... :look: i should try it... :look: sounds like it works! i need a leave-in/detangler that does a great job like that...

Girl I'm tellin you, I was breezin through detangling...I didn't even need my mood music!

Oh WOW! Cool! :)

I've been using PM's Detangler for about 6 years now! Nothing has ever worked better. I'm glad it worked for you as well :)

Hugs!

The Detangler is the best!!!!!! I have been using it for years..

Now that I am transitoining I use it every time I wet my hair and detangle in sections with ease.

FlowerHair said:
I used the Detangler before too, and it does work wonders. It's a bit expensive here though...

I don't know where you live but I buy the generic PM brand from Sally's, it works just like the original.

Ir's a detangling con. I don't know if any of the other ladies have used it alone, but I mixed it into a conditioner cocktail.
I insist on having a moisturizing con and an oil as the minimum for deep condition so I wouldn't consider using it alone, but you best believe I'm gonna be throwin 3 or 4 dollops into my DCs until this Christmas stretch is over!

Divine Inspiration said:
Ir's a detangling con. I don't know if any of the other ladies have used it alone, but I mixed it into a conditioner cocktail.
I insist on having a moisturizing con and an oil as the minimum for deep condition so I wouldn't consider using it alone, but you best believe I'm gonna be throwin 3 or 4 dollops into my DCs until this Christmas stretch is over!

Yea LAWD! :lol:

I too have always mixed The Detangler with my conditioner of "the hour" :grin:

I've never regretted it ;)

Back