block block block that Humidity

Dee-Licious

http://www.mizani-usa.com/default.aspx?m=11&p=5117&rid=300

mizani Humidity Resistant Mist

I really want to use this product and for it to work, but I kinda don't know how to use it. Spray it on a wet rollerset, after removing the rollers, after combing it into a wrap,or right before walking out the door? :spinning:

somebody help me! :lol:

has anybody else had success with or heard of this product? it's sitting next to me on my couch:look:

I went to JC Penny salon to get my trusty KeraCare Humidity Block Oil Sheen:grin::grin: and they didn't have any:nono::nono::nono: So the lady in the store offered that I get the Mizani Humidity Resistant Mist Spray. I that stuff was $15.99!!!!! I got home and tried it. By the way, I sprayed it on my fresh rollerset. It made my hair HARD, HARD, HARD:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

HATED IT!!!!

I went to JC Penny salon to get my trusty KeraCare Humidity Block Oil Sheen:grin::grin: and they didn't have any:nono::nono::nono: So the lady in the store offered that I get the Mizani Humidity Resistant Mist Spray. I that stuff was $15.99!!!!! I got home and tried it. By the way, I sprayed it on my fresh rollerset. It made my hair HARD, HARD, HARD:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

HATED IT!!!!

OMG, I was looking for Keracare Humidity Block Oil Sheen, too, and I saw this in the BSS. I picked it up, walked around with it, and decided against it ($16 is a bit steep for a product I haven't heard ANYTHING about). Now I'm kind of glad I did.

I've found that DCing and sealing with lots of oil is the best defense against humidity.

I have Keracare Humidity Oil sheen. I really like it.

ya'll all keep talking about the Keracare, I'm going to probably have to get it. PISSED I wasted $16 on the Mizani, their products usually work great for me :wallbash:

Are ya'll using the Keracare on dry hair before wrapping or right before walking out the door? Or spraying on your rollerset before going under the dryer?

Last edited:

HATED IT!!!!

Hey Taylokc,

How do you use the KeraCare Humidity Block Oil Sheen?

I'm planning to get my hair braided right before the Vegas Convention. Do you think I could use it on braids?

TIA, CurliDiva

I spray it on my rollerset before I go under the dryer or I spray a bit on my hands and rub onto my flat ironed hair.

I spray it on my rollerset before I go under the dryer or I spray a bit on my hands and rub onto my flat ironed hair.

thanx lady!! i'm too mad the Walmart salon is out of it until like next week

How much does it cost for you? I wanna price check at my BSS and make sure he isn't price gauging

Ok...my BSS has this at $11.99!

Is this price right or this a knock-off? It is a tall slim can that said Keracare Oil Sheen w/ Humidty Block.

Ok...my BSS has this at $11.99!

Is this price right or this a knock-off? It is a tall slim can that said Keracare Oil Sheen w/ Humidty Block.

That sounds about right I paid around $10 for mine at a BSS. JC penny may have it also for around the same price.

damn gal!

from where, how you like so far?
i havent used it yet. i will use it when i flat iron but the ingredients are much better than most oil sheens. i got it from beauty island. the also had a three pack of paul mitchells tee tree line for $14. they have really god prices on things.

dag!

walmart got in 3 bottles and sold out right when they got them.. I gotta wait like 2 weeks the lady said :wallbash:

I was flatironing today.. must go somewhere else to find it

dag!

walmart got in 3 bottles and sold out right when they got them.. I gotta wait like 2 weeks the lady said :wallbash:

I was flatironing today.. must go somewhere else to find it

Yeah I'm not surprised. This stuff sells out fast. It's easier to find in a BSS that sells Keracare in my experience.

Back