Blended Beauty Straight Pearl

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Has anyone ever tried Blended Beauty's Straight Pearl (or their Straightening Glaze)? I'm really looking into ordering this stuff from curlmart.com sometime this week. It's a natural gloss that keeps the hair moisturized while straight. It contains beantree, shea, etc. It's silicone-free, also. Any insight into this product would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
I really like to use straight pearl during flat ironing and as a finishing gloss. I prefer to use the straightening glaze as a liquid leave in...I don't see the difference between that and the kick for curls.

Nita81 said:
I really like to use straight pearl during flat ironing and as a finishing gloss. I prefer to use the straightening glaze as a liquid leave in...I don't see the difference between that and the kick for curls.

I agree! :yep:

I like the Straightening Glaze, I use that almost every time I blowdry my hair. The Straight Pearl is nice too, but I have not ordered the full size yet.

TSUprincess04 said:
Has anyone ever tried Blended Beauty's Straight Pearl (or their Straightening Glaze)? I'm really looking into ordering this stuff from curlmart.com sometime this week. It's a natural gloss that keeps the hair moisturized while straight. It contains beantree, shea, etc. It's silicone-free, also. Any insight into this product would be highly appreciated.

Sorry to hijack this thread but...

Me: I'm growing out my relaxer.
My boyfriend's Aunt: Don't do that to yourself.

Me: Why?
My boyfriend's Aunt: You're too pretty for that.

*DEAD* :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:...AND AT THE SAME TIME :ohwell: ..BUT STILL :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back