Blended Beauty Products - Quick Poll

Have you used any Blended Beauty Products?

• Yes...and I loved them!

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Yes...but I didnt like them.

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • No...but I went to the site and they sound good.

Votes: 35 37.6%
  • Never heard of this brand

Votes: 19 20.4%

• Total voters
I just found out about Blended Beauty products from another member on a different thread. :D I was wondering if anyone else had tried them..and if so what they thought. If you dont mind please post what products you bought and how you used them.

I think I may purchase Happy Nappy Styles for rollersets and curl definition and maybe Straight Pearl after flatironing when I start using heat again.

[URL="http://www.blended-beauty.com"]www.blended-beauty.com[/URL]

Happy Nappy isn't really good at curl definition, and would be greasy for rollersets (I don't think any of BB products are good for rollersets). I was told that it's for afro puffs and twists. Curly styling Butter gives definition though. The curl quenching conditioner sucks. But I voted that I don't like her products, because I can make my own butters.

Did ya'll know the blended beauty chick , the creator of the products believes in a seperation of our race, a 'truly mixed' race. meaning 'her' and others like her should be considered another race. Seperate from AA's. YEAH I seen it with my own eyes her talking about 'those people' and 'her people' (the true mixies)

ya'lll should think twice if you want to support her products!

This is what turned me off from her products. I read about it on another forum. Plus, no one needs to buy any expensive creams and gels to define curls. You either have them or you don't. Everybody SHOULD know that because you are mixed doesn't necessarily mean you will have type 2-3a/b hair and just cause your black doesnt mean you have 4a/b. But thats ok, if she wants to separate herself from us don't expect our business.

I can't comment on her supposed racial views, because I don't have enough info. I am reserving judgment on that front, at least for now.

I have tried and liked the Kick for Curls, Silk Shake and both the Curl Butter and Cream. I even like the Pudding. I was temped to try her Happy Nappy but I think with this line, you may want to go less nappy than you really think you are if that makes sense. You also want a light hand because it will give you greasy build-up like crazy if you don't!

Back