Blended Beauty ?? link inside.... check out !!!

I really like most their stuff. I just grew tired of buying on-line so I haven't purchaced in a while. I like the Soy Cream Shampoo, Herbal Reconditioner, Jelly Cream, Butter Me Up!

The Curly Cake Shake was okay.

I use their happy nappy styles when I keep my hair in it's unpressed form. :) It keeps my hair moisturized and I like the smell.

Kinda expensive for me tho.. I think I could find cheaper product that would do the same thing..

i have the frizz pudding and its ok. it has a ton of slip but i wont repurchase. i also like the curl styling butter but not enough to repurchase.

ive always wanted to try the happy nappy stlyes.

smells really good, but not that special. Definitely won't repurchase. Doesn't play nice with other products (gels, leave-ins from other lines; curdles easily). I liked the kicks for curls with a little happy nappy styles over it. Made my hair soft, but i'm not in love or anything :look:

I used to use this line exclusively. I really liked it but I got tired of having to order online so I stopped. However, I just recently started using her blended cutie line for my daughter and I turned my husband on to the styling lotion. I love the company; they provide great customer service and the products arrive in a timely fashion.

The products I used from the line were the styling lotion, the cleansing conditioner, and the soy cream shampoo. I have also tried the curl refreshing spray she has (can't remember the name). It was nice but I like my water and glycerin mix more. The products are expensive but I think they are worth it.

I used to use this line exclusively. I really liked it but I got tired of having to order online so I stopped. However, I just recently started using her blended cutie line for my daughter and I turned my husband on to the styling lotion. I love the company; they provide great customer service and the products arrive in a timely fashion.

The products I used from the line were the styling lotion, the cleansing conditioner, and the soy cream shampoo. I have also tried the curl refreshing spray she has (can't remember the name). It was nice but I like my water and glycerin mix more. The products are expensive but I think they are worth it.

kicks for curls. yeah it's not bad

For anyone interested or anyone that doesn't already know the history of the creator of these products

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=241513&highlight=

if it means anything to you, it's good to know. If not that's cool too

just want her consumers to know where they are spending their money

I don't see it as a big deal. She's mixed and self identifies as being a mixed person. She doesn't have to classify herself as a black person. She's part black but she's not just black.

I've used their products but nothing special. The smell was divine though!
I used the volcanic powder??? Forgot the name...
The price for the amount of product is way out of my budget though. PLUS the S & H....
nahhhhhh...

Back