Bleach! GUMMY hair?!

WomanlyCharm

I don't know what's going on! I can barely stand to touch my head...after work I'm going straight home to wash my hair.

Last night I washed with CON, ACV rinsed, conditioned with the olive oil replenishing pak, and put my normal semi permanent color in...rinsed it out and it felt amazingly soft.

Then, I sprayed on the Surge, MTG on the scalp and a little WGO around the edges, and just a tiny bit of MNT conditioner (hair was slightly damp).
Blewdry on cool...All of a sudden, my hair completely freaked out! :eek: :eek:

It started to feel gummy and stiff, it was (and IS) so gross! WTF is happening??? What did I do wrong? :wallbash: :angry2: :cry:

go to walmart get some suave humectant, go home wash ur hair with plain water or conditioner, let hair air dry and put a handful of humectant in and let it dry, works everytime

Do you always put MTG and WGO on wet hair? I just started using WGO and I've already learned not to put it on wet hair/scalp. It gets thick/gummy. And the website says not to use it on wet hair. :confused:

Sounds like product overload to me.

WomanlyCharm said:
I don't know what's going on! I can barely stand to touch my head...after work I'm going straight home to wash my hair.

Last night I washed with CON, ACV rinsed, conditioned with the olive oil replenishing pak, and put my normal semi permanent color in...rinsed it out and it felt amazingly soft.

Then, I sprayed on the Surge, MTG on the scalp and a little WGO around the edges, and just a tiny bit of MNT conditioner (hair was slightly damp).
Blewdry on cool...All of a sudden, my hair completely freaked out! :eek: :eek:

It started to feel gummy and stiff, it was (and IS) so gross! WTF is happening??? What did I do wrong? :wallbash: :angry2: :cry:

Back