Blackberry = Amazing Pictures

luxe.li.

So Sunday 1/11 I dyed my hair in streaks and then I dyed tips. More like tried to dye tips and I effed my hair up. I had to cut the 1" of hair that grew since I BC'd on Dec 6th, off to save my ends. I don't believe that split ends can miraculously heal themselves....but I DO believe in taking care of my hair so I can prevent that ever happening again.

Anyway I deep conditioned and I flat ironed my hair Sunday after saving my ends and kept it straight for 5 days without added heat. I just kept my hair wrapped in a scarf, except for my bangs, and wore my beanie to class every day. I noticed about an 1/8" NEW GROWTH in about 5 to 6 days!!

So I'm going to wear my hair in its natural state for a week, and then flat iron next week. I'm keeping tabs on the new growth just as a note to self, "what makes my hair thrive".

PS my blackberry takes the best pictures ever!!!!!! Check out the new growth!.....its not much but its only been a week.

OKAY EDIT....picture file too big so click the link.

http://public.fotki.com/luxeli/hair/hair9.html

Last edited:
*sigh* i miss my pearl. i hate you t-mobile! they took really good pics for a phone

Thanks, the two pictures of my new growth I took with the Blackberry Storm.....but hopefully in a month my new growth will be close to an inch!!

Back