Black rinse users...

seraphinelle

How often do you co-wash or wash your hair?

I used a black rinse on my hair about 3 weeks ago. And it's gone. LOL.

I'm trying to find a product that will last longer than that, or am I at a lost, since I wet my hair every other day on average. :lol:

I have the same problem. I don't co-wash but I wash twice a week, so therefore my rinses does not last very long. I use Sebastian Colourshines and I get it when I get my relaxer done. It lasts about 5 wks. The problem with me is I have some grey that I'm dealing with so when I put it in again around 5 wks, it does nothing for the grey. I understand that this product has been discontinued but there's still some in stock. After I run out of it I plan to try Color Showers which is a dominican rinse that is cellophane just like the Sebastian. You can find it on JenniferMD's site www.roundbrush.com.

janeemat said:
I have the same problem. I don't co-wash but I wash twice a week, so therefore my rinses does not last very long. I use Sebastian Colourshines and I get it when I get my relaxer done. It lasts about 5 wks. The problem with me is I have some grey that I'm dealing with so when I put it in again around 5 wks, it does nothing for the grey. I understand that this product has been discontinued but there's still some in stock. After I run out of it I plan to try Color Showers which is a dominican rinse that is cellophane just like the Sebastian. You can find it on JenniferMD's site [URL="http://www.roundbrush.com."]www.roundbrush.com.[/URL]

I was just about to mention this! THis stuff is great, it smells MUCH better than other rinses that I've used, it didn't make my hair hard and crunchy but rather soft/shiny/detangled and smelling great. My hair was SOOOOO BLACK after using this, I got the EXTACT results that I wanted. I've never tried Sebastian's so I can't compare but this is a great rinse and I washed my hair several times after using it and my hair was still raven black.

I haven't got a black rinse... but try Crazy Colour black if you can get it. (Try an afro hair shop, that's where I get mine for £1.99) It's in a bright pink bottle.
Their colours are generally a b***h to shift. (for me anyway)

Thanks ladies. I'll try the different options, to see. I was just combing it through today, and the red was back, HAHAHA

@Rainbow curls.
As usual, love the colours in your avatar!!

Thanks seraphinelle!

That's CC Aubergine and CC Violette there ;)
You'd think I worked for the company the amount I go on about it.

I just had to give in and do a combo permanent color + rinses. I console myself by doing extra moisturizing DC. I gotta have the blackest-black ALWAYS. Afterall if glossyxlips can rock those BLONDE highlights with no damage.....I d@mn sure can do black. :)

Back