Black Owned Brand: Http://lakshmiscupboard.com/index.php/store/

I used the Silk and Amla DC and it was very strengthening. At first I thought it did nothing, but it worked really well. I had strong hair for about a month. The only thing I didn't like is that it's so thick (not really a problem) but he Conditioner cost $32. I bought it during a 50% off sale just to try, but that's a lot for only two uses. I have a leave In but I haven't tried it yet.

I. The only thing I didn't like is that it's so thick (not really a problem) but he Conditioner cost $32. I bought it during a 50% off sale just to try, but that's a lot for only two uses. I have a leave In but I haven't tried it yet.

Wait a minute. She's charging 32 bucks for conditioner that you can only get 2 uses out of? Hayle to the no! Aint no conditioner in the world that good to be so expensive.

Wait a minute. She's charging 32 bucks for conditioner that you can only get 2 uses out of? Hayle to the no! Aint no conditioner in the world that good to be so expensive.

Yes. I got it for $16 just to see what it was about. I was interested. I got it and was like oh it's so thick I'll have it for a while. I used it and realized it was too thick to easily spread. I used half a jar in one sitting and basically said not again. It was good but I can't recommend it.

Back