Black 'n Sassy: Oil Sheen in a Jar

Neen

Black \'n Sassy: Oil Sheen in a Jar

I LOVE this Stuff!
love.gif
I put it on my hair before I curled it and my hair is so soft and shiny with the polished look that I have been looking for. The ingredients aren't all that, but it's perfect to use as a styling or finishing product
smile.gif
. It smells good too
wink.gif
. Has anyone else been fortunate enough to use this stuff?

Re: Black \'n Sassy: Oil Sheen in a Jar

this is one of the products carolyn gray had in her regimen I think....

I havent seen it before though, but it sounds nice! especially for slicking the hair back for a bun,etc.

its a book....the web site is www.blackwomansguide.com
a long time ago someone was circulating it on the web and I printed the whole thing at my old job...lol.

basically its a 6 week regimen u follow after each touch up if u are relaxed or over and over if natural, and each week has a focus as far as deep conditioning treatments. she is the one who introduces the ponytail airdrying method. she really liked motions products too but I have since found products my hair likes a lot better.

Yes, a few of the Black 'N' Sassy products have surprised me. --they've been good. I haven't tried this particular one, but don't doubt that it's as good as you say.
smile.gif

<font color="purple">I've asked my brother's GF if I borrow her Black 'n Sassy Carribean Leave-In Cream Conditioner. I really love this stuff! I asked her where she'd bought it, and she said she got it at a BSS in my former hometown. I hope to find it here to stock up. BTW, this leave-in cream does not contain any petroleum and mineral oil. I just had to give a review on that for a heads up while we're on the B 'n S subject. </font>

Back